This is a Part-147 approved Dassault Falcon 7X B1 B2 Practical Training course. More information on this aircraft type can be found on its EASA Type Certificate.
Aircraft Type:Dassault Falcon 7X
Part-66 Designation:Falcon 7X (PWC PW307A)
Course Type: B1 / B2 Practical Element
Duration: A total of 10 working days
Dates 23.10.2017 – 03.11.2017
Target Group B1 and B2 rated aircraft maintenance engineers.
Pre-requisites Students should have a technical background in an aircraft maintenance environment and a working knowledge of the English language.
Exam: Multiple Assessments
Certificate EASA Approved Certificate of Recognition
Knowledge Delivery:Aircraft, Hangar and Classroom based
On completion of this Dassault Falcon 7X B1 B2 Practical Training course each participant will have gained knowledge on:
- Performing scheduled maintenance tasks, functional tests, service ground handling and removal / installations of various components.
- A working knowledge of the aircraft’s systems, major components and locations, their operations, functions as well as the appropriate maintenance and troubleshooting methods.
- Utilising the aircraft’s technical documentation including maintenance manuals and other approved data.
- Performing live troubleshooting in an active maintenance environment.
- Performing assessments on Mechanical and Avionics subjects.