This Falcon 900B Differences course is intended for engineers licensed on the Falcon 900EX (Honeywell TFE731) who would like to convert to the Falcon 900B (Honeywell TFE731). The course includes both the Theoretical and Practical Elements at a B1/B2 level. The course is an EASA Part-147 approved Differences course (EASA Type Certificate). Please note that other types of differences courses are also available. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Aircraft Type:Dassault Falcon 900B
Part-66 Designation:Falcon 900B (Honeywell TFE731)
Course Type:B1 / B2 Theoretical and Practical Differences
Duration: A total of 8 working days
Dates15.12.2018 – 24.12.2018
Target Group B1 and B2 rated aircraft maintenance engineers having already completed a type course on the Falcon 900EX
Pre-requisites Students should have a technical background in an aircraft maintenance environment and a working knowledge of the English language.
Exam: Examinations, Assessments
Certificate EASA Approved Certificate of Recognition
Contents: Training Materials, Supplemental Training Materials, Logbook
Knowledge Delivery:Classroom and Aircraft based
On completion of this Dassault Falcon 900B Differences course each participant will have gained knowledge on:
- Identifying the primary system differences between the two given aircraft types. A detailed overview and understanding of the differences will be explained both in the classroom and on the aircraft.
- Students will be able to explain the operation of every system and their primary differences as far as components as well as identifying their locations and optional equipment.
- Performing system monitoring and operational tests IAW the aircraft’s technical documentation.
- Differences between the Honeywell Primus avionics and the Honeywell SPZ 800 AP/FD avionics.
- Differences between the fuel systems.
- Fault diagnosis and troubleshooting methods including the knowledge necessary for the use of on-board reporting systems.
- A working knowledge of the aircraft’s maintenance manuals and technical documentation.