This is an EASA Part-147 approved Gulfstream G350 / G450 B1 B2 Theoretical Training course. More information on this aircraft type can be found on its EASA Type Certificate.
Aircraft Type:Gulfstream G350 / G450
Part-66 Designation:Gulfstream GIV-X Series (RRD Tay)
Course Type: B1 / B2 Theoretical Element
Duration: A total of 19 working days
Dates Available on request
Location Available on request
Target Group B1 and B2 rated aircraft maintenance engineers
Pre-requisites Students should have a technical background in an aircraft maintenance environment and a working knowledge of the English language.
Certificate EASA Approved Certificate of Recognition
Contents: Training Materials, Supplemental Training Materials
Knowledge Delivery:Classroom and Aircraft based (subject to availability)
On completion of this Gulfstream G350 / G450 B1 B2 Theoretical Training course each participant will have gained knowledge on:
- A detailed overview and understanding of the aircraft’s systems. Students will be able to explain the operation of every system and its main components as well as identifying their locations. Both B1 Mechanical and B2 Avionics will be covered to Level III detail.
- Common maintenance practices and gaining the skill set required to maintain the aircraft in accordance with the maintenance procedures prescribed in the AMM.
- Performing system monitoring and operational tests IAW the aircraft’s technical documentation.
- Fault diagnosis and troubleshooting methods including the knowledge necessary for the use of on-board reporting systems.
- A working knowledge of the aircraft’s maintenance manuals and technical documentation.
- Familiarisation with various maintenance checks and intervals related to the aircraft.
- Use of special tooling related to the aircraft.
- Minimum Equipment List and Dispatch Deviation List.
- Gaining insight into the common snags experienced during maintenance events and how to prevent them.