At Academy 147, we believe in a “hands on” approach to maintenance training. We offer a value-added service to the industry, making maintenance training more accessible to all.
We are constantly looking for full and part-time Technical Training Instructors to conduct Theoretical and Practical Aircraft Maintenance Training courses on various business aircraft as listed below. Our instructors are the face of our company and we take pride in the people we work with. We only use instructors whom are experienced, confident and people of integrity.
- Dassault Falcon
- Hawker / Beechcraft
Maintenance Training Instructors / Assessors are tasked with delivering training courses to a worldwide audience and guiding our development teams with creating technical training literature and digital training aids. We have instructors based in Malta as well as abroad in order to serve our worldwide customer base.
You will :
- Assist with the development of training material and working with the Academy 147 course development team as a subject matter expert.
- Delivering Theoretical and Practical Elements training courses both locally in Malta and worldwide in various locations.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of Refresher courses.
- The ideal candidate would have at least 10 years of line and base maintenance experience as well as troubleshooting / AOG experience on one or more of business aircraft.
- Experience in aircraft maintenance instruction would be considered an asset but is not necessary. On the job training will be provided to the selected candidates.