- B1 & B2 Theoretical Training Courses Level 3
- B1 & B2 Practical Training Courses Level 3
- Familiarisation Training Courses (C/T4) Level 1
- B1 & B2 Differences Training Courses Level 3
- Refresher/ Recurrent Training Courses
- Engine Ground Run Training
Academy 147 offers a wide range of refresher/ recurrent training courses on business jets for licensed B1 and B2 aircraft maintenance engineers.
The refresher/ recurrent training courses cover the latest Service Bulletins, Advisory Wires and Airworthiness Directives. These bulletins and directives are presented in a structured manner and act as an add-on for the aircraft engineers’ existing type rating whilst ensuring that the technical knowledge of the engineers on the aircraft type is up to date.
The latest developments in maintenance equipment and industry treads for properly maintaining your aircraft are also covered.
The instructors are also available to answer any questions your team may have.
Refresher Courses / Recurrent Training are ideal for authorised service facilities and maintenance organisations looking to keep their engineers up to date on the latest information about maintaining their aircraft to the latest OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards.